miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

10 greatest Heavy Metal albums according Rolling Stone Magazine.

CAUTION: Please read next information.
Next Top 10 is a combination of diferent Heavy Metal sub-genres, such as: thrash metal, hard rock and heavy metal.
In my opinion I disagree with this top, but why? well in my experience I have heard in my life many and many better albums than this... but I would like to share with you some different opinions from important magazines.
On the other hand I can't understand, why are two Metallica albums and Guns N' Roses? (This Sucks)

Well let's start


10. Metallica - Ride the Lightning. (1984)



Isaac's Opinion:
In this album I can heard a dark sound comparing with Kill em' all their debut album, well I like the sound and epic solos like "Creeping death" and "Fade to black" classic tracks in this album but in general this album should not be in this Top ten.

Good Point: Metallica keeps their style (Thrash Metal)

Isaac's Score 
3 stars out 5 stars.



9. Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (1969) 





Isaac's Opinion:

Led Zeppelin is Heavy? I didn't even know that. In fact I know that Led Zeppelin is Hard Rock and in beging they played Blues (Only Covers). In my opinion is a good album and I can recomend songs like "Heartbreaker" and "What Is and What Should Never Be" they are my favorites songs and Roberts' Plant voice is awesome. Same this album should not be in this Top ten.


Good Point: Is a Classic album in the Rock industry.

Isaac's Score:
4 stars out 5 stars.



8. Metallica - Metallica (1991) (better known like "Black album")



Isaac's Opinion:

Metallica Again? In my opinion is a great album it conteins, a good sound, tracks are exciting but Metallica is not my favorite band. I recomend songs like "Sad but true", wherever I may roam", "Don't thread on me", they are my favorites. Again this album should not be in this Top ten perhaps in a Top 50.


Good Point: Is a Heavy album.

Isaac's Score: 
4 stars out 5 stars.



7: Guns N' Roses - Apetite for Destruction (1987)



Isaac's Opinion: 
What the fuck? (my Apollogies for this expresion) First I have to say something, This band is Hard Rock not Metal, is an overrated band and they sucks! sorry I can't Stand this.

Good Point: No Good point.

Isaac's Score: I don't like this band.

6. Slayer - Reign in Blood (1986)


Isaac's Opinion: 
Slayer is a Thrash Metal band that in my personal likes is one of my favorite Thrash Metal Bands and Reign in Blood is a great master piece, I love powerfull sound and agresive, and Arayas' voice He screams ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Good Point: Is agresive and guitar makes me crazy!

CAUTION: This album could be ofensive for Religion. Album cover says it all.

Isaac's Score: 
4 stars out 5 stars.



5. Metallica - ...And justice for all (1988)


Isaac's opinion:
Damn it! Oh Metallica this album is acceptable their sound is more faster than previous metallica albums, they change a little bit the sound you could note this change in songs like "Blackend" and "Dyers eve"

Good Point: Guitar is Faster.

Isaac's Score: 
3 stars out 5 stars.



4. Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast (1982)



Isaac's opinion:
If you don't know this was the begining of a new era, Bruce Dickinson replacement to ex frontman Paul di'ano and then this was his debut album like new frontman.
Number of the beast was relased in 1982 and well acclaimed by critics but on the other hand Catholic Church accused them like satanic Band.
Classics songs like "the number of the beast", "Run to the hills", and my favorite "Hallowed be thy name"

Good point: Master piece of Heavy metal and Bruce Dickinson debut.

Isaac's Score: 
4 stars out 5 stars.



3. Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath (1970)



Isaac's Opinion: 
Yeah! Black Sabbath must to be here.
This master piece is the begining of Heavy Metal lyrics are dark and creepy as well as sound.

Good Points: Excelent cover and tracks are fantastic.

Isaac's Score:
Perfect score 5 stars.



2. Black Sabbath - Paranoid (1970)




Isaac's opinion:
Another master piece they followed their style songs like "hand of doom" "electric funeral" and the heavy metal hymn "paranoid" actually Black sabbath is my favorite band.

Good Points: Is a very exciting listen this album.

Isaac's Score:
Perfect score 5 stars.

1. Metallica - Master of puppets (1986)



Isaac's opinion:
4 Metallica Albums? This album is good but I don't understand, Why? is the first place according Rolling Stone magazine they are crazy.
They believe that "number of the beast", "paranoid" and "Black sabbath" are better, I disagree with this.

Good points: Is my favorite Metallica album and the "orion" solo is good.

Isaac's Score: 
4 stars out 5 stars.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario