jueves, 29 de enero de 2015

10 Greatest Metal Vocalists according Hit Parader.

Hit parader is an american Magazine focusing on the genres of Hard Rock and Heavy Metal. This Top was published in November 2006.




10. Ronnie James Dio 

I disagree with this does not deserve to be in this posotion. he was an extraordinay human being very loyal to this genre and his voice perfect. Lamentably he dies in 2010. For me is the best.

Curious information: He created the classic "Signal of Metal" (you can check in the image)

Bands in wich he played: Elf, Heaven and hell, Rainbow, Black Sabbath and Dio Band.





9. Paul Rodgers

He has a sweet voice his genres are Hard rock and blues, I've heard some songs of him specially when he played with Queen.

Bands: Free, Bad company, The firm, The law, Queen + Paul Rodgers.






8. Ozzy Osburne

I have sometimes thought that ozzy hasn't a good voice, actually he has a good style in performance I have had the opportunity to see him in live and his passion is extraordinary.

Bands: Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne Band.





7. Bruce Dickinson

I like Bruce voice because he can change his voice to different ways it could be possible when he sings songs like "The duelist" "Flight of Icarus", "Wasted Years", and "Aces High"

Bands: Samson and Iron Maiden.




6. Freddie Mercury

All of you know Freddie Mercury, well I don't talk if he's a not a Metal singer anyway Freddie leave a legacy in the music and his extraordinary voice speaks for itself.

Bands: Queen.


Photo taken from his Official facebook page.



5. Bon Scott 

Bon Scott was the first frontman of AC/DC in my opinion he had a great voice similar voice than Brian Johnson (recent vocalist) lamentably he died very younger in 1980 for alcohol overdose.

Bands: AC/DC.




4. Chris Cornell

This guy has a great voice I'm not a fan but I like when he starts with soundgarden band is a "Grunge" genre.

Bands: Soundgarden, Audioslave and Temple aof the Dog.





3. Steven Tyler 

For many people Steven has a magnificent voice perhaps because he's a very famous guy either I'm not a big fan to him but I like songs like "Dream on" (classic song).

Bands: Aerosmith




2. Rob Halford 

He must to be here I love Halford his voice is potent, amazing, extraordinary he can change his voice high notes, it's very exciting listen to him.

Bands: Judas Priest, Flight and Halford band.





1. Robert Plant

His extraordinary voice is respected by all and for me either with Led Zeppelin were their best moments lamentably when drumer John Bonham Died for alcoholic overdose, Led Zeppelin ends.

Bands: Led Zeppelin 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario