jueves, 29 de enero de 2015

Did You Know?

We know that Heavy Metal started in 1970 but before some bands such as Iron Butterfly, Queen and the Beatles influenced to create this amazing genre; but what are they songs?

I'll share with you this songs maybe you had heard before.




The Beatles - Helter Skelter. (1968)


This song contains a fast guitar by George Harrison some experts believe that this song was one of the first "heavy songs".



Queen - Stone Cold Crazy (1974)


I know it was relased in 1974 four years after Heavy Metal appears is an excellent song and the guitar by Brian May is awesome, but in fact it helps to create another genre "THRASH METAL" Who said that Queen could not play fast?



Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (1969)


Perhaps this song has some heavy elements but Heavy Metal history mention that this song was an important influence in the future.

3 comentarios:

  1. I really didn't know it! Good post, but just in the first line why are you contradicting yourself? If your tittle it's Did you know? why the first line said: We Know... :o It's just a comment, Please don't hate me! :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I said that because if you read my previous posts, I talked about Heavy Metal it was created in 1970 so "we Know" and I guess that you know that now! understood jeje XD.

      Eliminar
  2. Fight! Fight!!! hahaha just kidding... Good post and I didn't know ir too, good songs, good music, metal has a great influence. I like it

    ResponderEliminar