jueves, 29 de enero de 2015

Metal in our Days

Most of the Time I can't stand how people confuse genres specially Heavy Metal we have learned over this Blog, main differences between sub-genres such as thrash metal, black metal, death metal to name a few.

No it's the same for example Metallica and Kiss they are very different each one of them has strenghts and their sound, lyrics and style is better than other.


Nowadays exist "New genres" of Metal personally I don't like them because are I don't know a correct word in english but I have to use a word in spanish to understand me "Bandas populachas o que todo mundo escucha" and most of time people confuse over and over this genre.


Well I think for example this genre that was born early to mid 90's called "Nu Metal" a combination of course Metal and Rap? (what the f***) when I heard this I could not belive, it's an insult to the genre.


And this are bands "populacheras" 




*Slipknot I don't know why people prefers listen this 



System of a down well this band not is "Nu Metal" is "Alternative Metal" but is another band "populachera"



And Finally this Guns N' Roses" again most of the time people confuse "this" with Heavy Metal for me it's a very overrated band. I don't like!

Well half a year ago Gene Simmons (kiss Frontman) Said: "Today Rock is dying" In my opinion it colud be true because globalization, new music is changing our past and people prefers heard this. I clarify I'm just talking about this genre. And of course I respect your music.

To say goodbye, I have to say something I choose this topic because I love this genre is my life and I can't live without music in my ears.

3 comentarios:

  1. Your topic is interesting, metal is not my favorite kind of music but is genial know more about this genre of music :) !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what I can say, i don´t like much the metal because i don´t understand the lyrics but it is always good know somenthing about different types of music :D good job isaac!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what I can say, i don´t like much the metal because i don´t understand the lyrics but it is always good know somenthing about different types of music :D good job isaac!

    ResponderEliminar